Monday, February 2, 2009

BADASS with a BAD PIC

As most of you know, I took a Basic Pistol Training Course. In doing so, I received a certificate to get my conceal carry permit. I've held on to the certificate for months waiting for my face to clear up, so I could take a pretty picture. (not really, but it makes the story better).  After only five minutes in the sheriff's office, I was finger printed and had a background check run. Now is time for the pic. I was told to sit in a chair and look forward. No sooner than my butt was in that chair one sec, I hear a click and see a bright flash. Yes, my photo was taken without warning. I think it's somewhat fitting that I look a bit "WT" and almost "mugshot-ish" on my permit! geesch! :) 

1 comment:

  1. you look like you are going to shoot someone, ha ha ha
    -chops

    ReplyDelete