Monday, February 23, 2009

First Quilt Finished!


Hi this is Katie! You've been hearing me talk about quilting, there are so many wonderful fabrics out there are fun and contemporary, that it has helped in my decision to be a little more crafty. And I thought why not do a quilt. So this is the first completed quilt. It's for my Godson Tommy. I saw this in a quilt store here in Columbus, OH and thought it would be the perfect thing to give him as a partial baptism present. So here it is! As you look at the image, the upper left is the top of the quilt, the lower left is a zoomed in shot of the corner of the quilt (to see the fabric a little better), the upper right is the back of the quilt, and the lower right is a zoomed in shot of the back and tag. I think for my first finished quilt this is pretty good. There's more to come from my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment